Sunday, January 2, 2011

Peace out 2010, What's up 2011 !!

Soooo, 2010 is over.
I've learned how strong I am. How much crap I can take before having my breaking point.
I realized what I'm looking for in love, and what I absolutely DO NOT want.
I want fairness. understanding. conversation. respect. LOVE.
I don't want to be called names. I don't deserve to be called names.
I'm only human, we all make mistakes. I learned from the biggest mistake I've ever made.
Giving chance after chance, hoping for the best and getting the worse.
I've lost people very close to me, I have grieved. I have cried.
I fucked up in 2010, I'm sure we all have.
We learned from all our stupid mistakes.
I'm a lot stronger then what I used to be. I don't cry as much as I used to.
I tell it like it is and I just don't care anymore.
For once, I want to be happy.

In 2011 I want to ->

1. Get a job.
2. Not look for love, let love find me.
3. Lose the rest of the weight I want to lose. I know I can do it, I did it in 2010.
4. Keep eating healthy. ( No junk food/sweets. PERIOD. )
5. Read. A LOT more.
6. learn to love myself ( or at least try )
7. write a lot more.
8. start running again ( it got cold and I got unmotivated )
9. travel ?
10. to keep living without regrets.
11. get a tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment