Friday, December 31, 2010

Straw Hat Rayban Shades

Old ripped up jeans, old volswagon van and long wavy brown hair. Cool hip straw hat with rayband shades. Waves crashing up on the rocks, livin the good life, no fears or worries in sight.

Playin' some John Mayer and Jason Mraz on my old beat up guitar. Rays of sunshine on my face, warmth makes me smile. The wind blows through the long sea grass, the smell of the sea fills my nostrils with salty air. Wet sand gets stuck between my toes. Cool ocean breeze, the type that if you close your eyes, you can imagine yourself on a beach in the gulf...almost. I jam with songs that Bob Marley would sing. I rolls up my pants so that dont get wet. I press on the strings fret by fret. I play mellow hippie songs, till the sun comes down and all night long.

I think about love and life and everything that makes me smile. I lay down on the sand and look up at the stars. I close my eyes and listen to the waves. I fall deeper into dream where life is better, or so it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment