Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lessons, Efforts and Games.

Days go by
i feel like I'm going insane
nothing can contain the thoughts in my head
here i lay writing in my bed
I miss the person you used to be
the one i could go to and tell anything
I like who I am, and I wont change
for you to even ask, is pretty brave
you were pretty much my best friend
you didn't care that it was near the end
when it went wrong it was always my fault
always up to me to fight my ass off
don't ever say i didn't care
my heart to you, I would always bare
you'd get mad at me and tell me to stop pushing
but when i didn't it wasn't enough
i always made the effort for you
you'd say things and never follow through
i learned my lesson to not get exited,
and don't get your hopes up
because off a cliff they will drop
I only wanted to go out and have fun
anti-social and nothing can be done
Intoxicated only to forget
but the aftermath, ill always regret
People say you're not worth the tears and pain
7 months, thrown away and its a shame
we were so crazy in love
It was an addiction to a perfect drug
You'd tell me to relax and calm down
you're the one who's always freaking out
The wall, to break it down you didn't care
Pretty bad, every time we talk i get scared
Gave me Guilt trips left and right
how were we ever so tight?!
You made me sad and called me names...
This stupid selfish psycho bitch...
is done playing your games!

No comments:

Post a Comment