Thursday, May 23, 2013

Looking back and Looking Ahead


        So looking back at my old blogs, this originally started as a poetry blog and it evolved into something more I guess. something deeper, more meaningful. Developing an audience of 10-20 people if no less. 

          I started writing in 2010, when I was 19 years old. Reading through my old blogs my writing style as changed and my way of seeing things changed dramatically.


          I've also been working on a little project about my life, and what I've been through. Like i said, its been harder than I originally though it would be. Some parts are emotional to get through but I want it out there. Maybe it'll help someone, maybe you'll read it once and it'll collect dust after that. The whole point of this project, is to help at least one person in the world.

         Once I move, I intend to maybe stop writing on this blog completely. I will write in it this summer but once I take my roots and plant them somewhere else, it'll be a fresh start, so a fresh new blog will be started. My friend and future room mate and I were also sorta talking about starting a youtube vlog channel, kinda vlog all week and then put out a video every week. ( I probably cant do it every day because I'll be in school   ) but we want to see how much we grow because when youre in your early 20's you sort of start to figure out where you are in the world.... sorta. I'll be starting school when I'm 22-23 Years old and I'll be done when I'm 25. Thats two years of growing..... What do you guys think?  New blog... Videos perhaps? 

        
        And as always,
                   Your's Always,

                                             Wintersleep_Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment